Covid-19 Announcement: Business as Usual & Measures Taken
With Cornonavirus showing little to no signs of slowing down, we as a business remain united with all Singaporeans in doing whatever we can to eliminate the risk of spread.
We will continue to delivery Singaporeans across the country with premium home furnishing products during this period.
But our main priority is to ensure we minimize the spread of the virus by practicing healthy social distancing and operational guidelines promoted by health officials.
Here is the list of strict measures we have taken to play our part in ensuring the safety of our customers and staff:
- Maximum of 3 staff per 900 sq ft premise.
- Have reduced the team size significantly, and streamlined delivery operations.
- All staff and delivery drivers to take temperature tests when entering our domain, and fill declaration forms regarding their health and daily whereabouts. Staff are told not to visit cluster zones and drivers who have been in contact with cluster zones will not be engaged.
- Thorough washing of hands every hour and the wearing of 3 ply masks at all times.
- Staff are given credits to take a taxi or private hire vehicle to work, to prevent them from having to take public transport, in order to minimise their exposure to public.
- 1 driver per order
- Many of our staff now work from home to handle the website, customer orders, etc.
- Staff meals are consumed privately
- We prevent deliveries in cluster zones
We thank you for your understanding that during this period, orders may take slightly longer to reach you.
Together, we can fight the spread.
We look forward to helping you upgrade your home during this difficult period, and even more so, we look forward to getting over this hurdle as a country.