Mattress – 15 Year Limited Warranty
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a proper bed frame to support the collective weight of the mattress and its user(s).
- Any physical or structural flaw in the mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Origin.
- Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.
Origin Sleep will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.
Claims covered under this limited warranty may be made by reaching us at email@example.com
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please notify us immediately in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receipt of your delivery.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s) before they have been used for assembly. Claims made after three (3) days of receipt of delivery are subject to fees.
120 Nights Free Trial (only for Origin Hybrid® mattress)
Within 120 days of purchase, if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Originmattress, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence. Once we have collected it and assessed the mattress to our satisfaction, your total payment to Origin Sleep Pte. Ltd. will be refunded.
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a full-paying customer and have been sleeping on your mattress for at least 25 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 25 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Origin Sleep Pte. Ltd., it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason for returning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 120 nights trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 120-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change the size, upgrade or downgrade.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned mattress must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, Origin Mattress will charge $100 as a compensation fee (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where Origin sells and ships.
- If you pre-order a product due to an out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, the 120 days count will start from shipping date.
Refunds: We will refund your money after we have received the mattress back at one of our warehouses or associated charities. The refund will be sent back to the card or the account that you have used to purchase it.
Mattress Topper (7-day free return)
Please note that mattress toppersdo not qualify for the 120 Night Free Trial, but do qualify for a 7-Day Free Returns.
This means that for the mattress topper customers have to drop off the topper at our showroom within 7 days of receiving the item in order to qualify for a refund!
However, the topper must be in top condition because we donate used toppers to our partner charity and we cannot accept torn or heavily damaged toppers, as outlined in more detail in our terms & conditions page.